Established in 1981, East Coast Seafood Group has become a global force in the worldwide distribution of seafood, with our signature products North American lobster and North American scallops. Today the company operates worldwide with facilities throughout the USA and Canada, fulfilling customer requirements and providing a diversified line of top quality seafood products.
- Seatrade in New Bedford, MA (scallop and fin-fish processing)
- Seatrade in Lakeville, MA (Scallop Freezing)
- Maine Fair Trade Lobster in Gouldsboro ME (lobster processing and distribution)
- Garbo Lobster in Groton CT and Hancock ME (live lobster and distrbution)
- Worldwide Perishables in Chelsea, MA (freight forwarder logistics)
- Paturel International on Deer Island, NB (live lobster and processing)